Why I want to be on a game show.
- We are a family of four we lost our home of eighteen years and things got worse when my husband lost his job we have been living in a motel here in Lancaster trying to hang on we just need a break.
- —Guest Lawanza King
Want to win our own home for my wife
- We have been married going on 10 years. My wife is a very giving person and has done a lot for me. I want to give her her own home. We are in our late 60s and all we ask for is to have enough money to buy a nice little home we can call our own.
Need the Money
- Me and my husband have been married for 5 years now and for the past 5 years we have just been struggling finanically, emotionally. It's very hard to work 50-60 hours a week and one person not working at all we recently lost our business and now hoping to have a miracle .
- —Guest KANIKA
For the Money
- Myself and my husband work really hard. He works 60 hours a week and we still can not get straight. We have 2 children and I have 3 step children belonging to my husband. Getting on a game show would give us some hope of getting straight.
- —Guest emma mcguinness
Why Play Game Shows?
- I have always wanted to be on tv or be on anything. I am only 8 right now but I would looove to be on Family Game Night!!!
- —Guest maggie
6'4" of funny
- I would love to be on a gameshow because I think I am 30 years immature and full of humor. Also my wife wants to see me jumping on the big balls.
- —Guest Dale Phelan
- Right now times are hard for me and my family and I would love to be a contestant so our life can be better.
- —Guest lennifer hilliard
- I have always wanted to win big on a game show. The chances are probably one in a million. I don't believe in gambling, so honest winning are for me. I am approaching retirement age, in 15yrs, and I have always wanted to adopt or foster children. I'm presently trying to complete my education, and my bills are piling up. It's hard to work full time and dream, and game shows have always been my dream, Like "your the next contestant on the Price is Right". Million dollar drop is especially exciting to me. It's hard to access where to apply for a contestant position. But I won't give up until I am successful.
- —Guest Esther B
- I would love to win some dough. I was on Game Show In My Head, Catch 21, Figure It Out, Double Dare 2000, Wheel 2000, Jep!, Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader and Don't Forget The Lyrics.
- —Guest JKL
For my family
- I would like to be on a game show because I pray that I could win enough money to adopt children, provide a nice home for all members of my household, as well as being able to take care of my grandmother and grandfather. I take in homeless animals off the street so the money would be towards paying for vet bills and taking proper care of them as well. I am a very loving person and would love to share the winnings back with the community in a charity form. The money could really be used in a lot of good ways and I am willing and wanting to so badly to win the money to put towards good causes.
I know lots of answers
- I seem to know a lot of the answers from home. I love 1 vs. 100 among others. Can't believe some of the answers that are missed.
- —Guest joan tate
Why I want to be a contestant
- I want to be able to be a whole person. I would like to get my teeth fixed so I can be the outgoing person that I used to be. My grandson would like to go to Disney World and I would LOVE to be able to do that for him.
- —Guest janice patterson
why I want to be on a gameshow
- To make our dreams a reality and to test my skills
Why Play Game Shows
- I could buy a home for my family and for my daughter and grandbabies and I could help provide proper care for my father in law and dad.
- —Guest Joseph Cruse
For my 4 children
- I would like to repay my children for their help when I had nowhere to go. They made me feel so welcome and I just would like to re-pay them anyway I can. A game show sounds like a fun way to do that. I'm also pretty good at some of them.
- —Guest Debbie