Supercoin is a game that depends mostly on luck. This is the game that has been chosen for Minute to Win It's Million Dollar Mission, during which one audience member per episode is chosen to attempt the game for a million dollar payout.
Bounce a quarter off a table so that it lands in the mouth of a 5-gallon water jug that is placed 15 feet away. Land one quarter in the jug within 60 seconds to win.
- Bucket of quarters
- Table (use an old table that won't suffer too much from nicks and dings)
- 5-gallon water jug with a 1.75" opening
How to Play
Place the water jug on the floor, exactly 15' away from the table. The bucket of quarters should be placed on the table. Choose a designated throwing hand, which will be used throughout the game.
When the one-minute timer begins, grab a quarter and bounce it off the table, aiming for the mouth of the water jug. Get a coin in the jug, and you're a winner.
- You may only use your chosen designated hand to bounce the coins.
- You can only bounce one coin at a time.
- Quarters must bounce on the table one time before landing in the jug.
Tips and Tricks
This game is ridiculously difficult, and you'll need some luck on your side. That said, it is possible to complete it. The real trick is to be able to find the right bounce that will give you the trajectory required to hit the mouth of the jug. If you can do this, you're golden.
The blueprint with video instructions for this game can be found at NBC.com.