Can you blow a stack of playing cards off of an empty soda bottle, keeping the bottom card in place?
A deck of playing cards rests on top of an empty soda bottle, with the joker on the bottom. Using only your mouth, blow away all of the cards except the joker.
- Five empty soda bottles
- Five decks of standard playing cards
How to Play
- To set up this game, place the decks of cards, facing up, on top of the bottles, each with a joker on the bottom.
- To play, start the timer. Begin blowing the cards off the first bottle. If all of the cards including the joker fall, or if the bottle tips over, move on to the next one.
- If all five attempts fail within one minute, the game is over.
- To win, blow away all of the cards except the joker from one of the bottles before the one-minute timer is finished.
- You may not touch the table, bottle, or the cards with any body part.
- The joker must remain perched on top of the bottle for three consecutive seconds in order to succeed.
Tips and Tricks
- Try blowing the cards from different angles, such as from the corner, the long side, or the short side of the deck.
- To move along quickly, take off many cards at a time to start off. Once you get close to the bottom of the deck, slow down and remove one or two cards at a time.
The blueprint with video instructions for this game can be found at NBC.com.