Bottoms Up can be played with 4-8 cans, depending on the difficulty level. Early in the show you'll see four cans in play, but if it appears at a higher payout level, there will be six or eight cans used.
Knock 4-8 empty soda cans off their pedestals by swinging a yo-yo that's attached to a belt and hanging down your backside.
- A yo-yo
- 4-8 empty soda cans
- Small boxes or tubes to use as pedestals
How to Play
This game is fairly easy to set up and execute. Simply tie the yo-yo around your waist, allowing it to hang down your backside. Place the cans on the pedestals. Start the timer, and try to knock the cans down with the yo-yo, using only the motion of your body. Knock down all of the cans in less than a minute, and you've won.
- You may not touch the yo-yo, the cans, or the pedestals with any body part.
- You cannot touch the string or belt on which the yo-yo is hanging.
- If you do touch something, even accidentally, the game is a fail.
Tips and Tricks
- Try to get some momentum going with the yo-yo before taking a swing at the can.
- You can attempt to knock over two cans at once, or even send one can flying towards another to knock over more than one can with a single swing.
The blueprint with video instructions for this game can be found at NBC.com.