Here's what you can expect to see during the Price is Right 37th season premiere:
- The set has been updated once again to give it a "fresher look."
- The show is finally being filmed in HD.
- Contestants will have the chance to win even more money spinning the big wheel. Landing on the $1 spot still earns $1,000, but with the bonus spin, if a contestant hits the $1 again, he or she will win $25,000. A bonus spin that lands on one of the green spots surrounding the $1 nets a payout of $10,000.
- Classic games Punch a Bunch and Check Game will feature bigger prizes.
- A new game has been added, called Gas Money (pictured). Contestants can win a new car and cash, up to $10,000, by correctly guessing the price of the car from five potential price tags.
Photo courtesy CBS