From the article: Top Reasons to Be a Game Show Contestant
Have you ever thought about being a game show contestant? What reasons do you have for wanting to play a game on television? I'm wondering if it's all about the cash and prizes, or if many of you have different reasons for wanting to be a contestant. Share your top one or two reasons why you'd like to be on a game show! Share Your Top Reasons
For my son's hearing aid
- I have a 15mos old son name Ian & had a mild hearing lost(diagnosed both ears after birth). We want to buy him a both hearing aid & we'll be blessed if I can win & give him a better hearing.. Thank you! God bless!
- —Guest Emie del Fierro
To Earn A Car and or a Vacation Trip
- I have been watching the program in the early '80s of Bob Barker when I was 50 years old, and I am 82 years old now. I am still watching, and watching, and watching, and my wish is to be a Contestant before my time is over. I pray the time will come soonest. Thank You Sir.
- —Guest Sebastian C. Cortes
Disabled Military Chest cancer!
- I am getting medically retired out of the Navy for Stage four Hodgkins Lymphoma. I have had multimple chemo, radation treatments, and my cancer has continued to spread. I just finished my second bone marrow transplant, and my prognosis is not good. I am 25 and served honerably in the United States Navy, and am struggling to support myself, and family on disability, would love a chance to be a contestant, share my story, and get some extra funds to help support my family.
- —Guest Bryan Fazio
Why I would like to be on a game show
- Honestly I can go on forever on why I would love to be on a game show. But the main reasons are to be on TV. All my life i've been wanting to be on TV and be seen/heard. I'm a very funny and outgoing guy with lot's to say. The other reason is that I like everyone else would love some extra cash. I currently have a part-time job and it isnt going the way i would hope it would money wise. I would love to pay some money back to my mother who has helped me so much and I am very fortunate to have someone who can help me out, after all the mess i've made in her life while growing up.
- have fun and and my family can be proud of me.and not trying to be selfish but i would probaly come famous and get lots of prizes and stuff.
- —Guest miya
- I just don't want to Win for selfish reasons but I do want to help the ones I love mostly for my grandparents n my mom they r having a really hard time.
- —Guest Iesha
For The Shear Joy Of It!
- My wife Michele and I have been married more then 30 years, we have 3 sons Julius II (29) the philosopher Andreas (24) the wild man and Jordan (22) the lover. I am retired military and retired from Detroit Michigan School System as an Army Reserve Officer Training Corp Instructor, most of my life has been spent training, advising and counseling others. I am 63 years young and I think it is time we started doing something for ourselves. Meeting Steve Harvey and becoming a contestant on the family feud is the number one thing we would like to do as a family.
- —Guest Jay K.
Business is shutting down
- I need money to keep my restaurant up and going. I have a family to support and I also need the money to send my son to college.
- —Guest djamali,john
- My dad was on the show over 35 years ago and never got out of contestants role, was the one overbid by $1. It was my parents anniversary. I would like to go to the show with them and my brother to see is one of us could be considered, especially my dad again. He is now older and may not have much more time to try to do this. He would like me to try for it to see if I could do better, who knows, but it would be a good vacation together, As a teacher i'd enjoy trying for jeopardy, who wants to be a millionair or any type of game show actually, my dad said it was a great experience and he'd like to see either myself or my brother have the experience.
- —Guest David Pelino
- I have been on PIR and was really fun, also if you win some money, that helps make your day also.
- —Guest Joan Workman
To see my dad happy
- I want to be a contestant on a show so I can see my dad happy for all that he has done and still does for my family. He's a loving grandfather, father, and husband and a very kind hearted person who will do anything and everything for his two children and most of all his grandkids.
- —Guest Anny
To Be Able to Buy a Home
- Because I want to buy a house for me and my kids and I want to do my home business at home. I want a home office.
- —Guest Stephanie mahone
- I want to help my mom and all 4 of my younger sisters to just put $10,000 in their bank accounts. Even though I'm going to be 32 on 10-22 my mom has always helped me and I want to give back. I'm a Licensed Nursing Asst. and I work hard just like everyone else. I just want to be able to not struggle so hard. I don't want to be a millionaire.
- —Guest Jamie VanGuilder
Why I want to be a Contestant
- To win some prizes and to take some trips I need relaxation
- —Guest Leeya
- I want to be on a game show because I want to start a charity for teen moms. Being a single teen mom it would love to start a charity for them. I personally knows how it feels not to have anyone to turn to because you're a teen mom. Guest,shalia
- —Guest Shalia anderson
1-15 of 113Next