To inspire others
- I believe in miracles and making them happen. Like many I would like to enjoy the experience of a gameshow, but of course the money you win can make things happen in your life! I am an unemployed single mum, but would like the cash to start a business which looks beyond the small details of my own personal struggles and focus on creating a business that will make profits to benefit the enviroment and also endangered animals.
- I have been told that I have the personality and I enjoy watching and participating, I feel that it would be fun and enjoyable.
- —Guest verna mcinnis
win or lose!
- My chances of being picked as a contestant are in the neighborhood of Zilch. I have luck, just not when it comes to winning. I probably would hyperventilate or something. But I surely would be ecstatic if I were picked. Gosh imagine that, "You have just been picked to be on..." Yawn, Wow! what a wonderful dream. No need to pinch myself, it is just a dream.
- —Guest cheri
I Love the Game
- I get so excited over other people winning and losing I just cry and wish some day I could be on the show.
- —Guest gertruse johnson
stay @ home Mom
- I want to be a contestant,so I can get a new home. A home that has to help me get around. I have MS. And having a home for my disabilty.
- —Guest Christrine Martinez
- I want the money!!! I am cool, a young grandma. High energy level!!!!
- —Guest Linda
The road of glamour
- I honestly enjoy laughing and excitement.I also want to make something of me and to blossom my personality into a optimistic person.
- —Guest Shelly ann
It's a Game Show
- I would like to be on a game show because it's a game show and I've always wanted to be on one. I'd be more intrigued to try out if they pay my way round-trip if I'm picked as a contestant.
- —Guest Douglas Crawshaw Jr.
Reason to Be a Game Show Contestant
- The reason is my husband and I do humanitarian aid in Vietnam and have a little boy who needs to come to the states for surgery. The surgery is dangerous and involves a plastic surgeon, he has a severe hemangioma on his buttocks. He can't sit, or barely stand. It is really sad. We would like to go back to Vietnam and bring him and his mother here so he can be operated on. We go and work in orphanages and childrens cancer hospital as a clown (me) and a chicken. We show love and compassion and take some gifts. We raise our own support after many years it is getting very hard to raise support. We are now in our 60's. We love the Vietnamese people. My husband served during the war and we even adopted from one of the orphanages our daughter who is now 29 years old. We have three birth sons and they all have been to Vietnam at one time. We really want to go back our Vietnamese family over there is waiting for our return. The surgery is very expensive.
- —Guest Susan Bigelow
- I'am a 67 year old lady who has worked hard all my life. I have been taking care of a lot of people with mental illness, drug abuse etc. I had a bad wreck in 1999 and could not work any more. I really miss my clients [friends], but in the process of taking care of others I forgot about me. So I've been living between family members. I would like to be on a game show because I need a place to live and money enough to pay bills and food.I was blessed with a son who I raised by myself since he was 10, he lives in Ariz. and with my health as bad as it is would like to live near him. I miss him a great deal. I know it's very lonely with out him.
- —Guest Nancy Hurd
pay off debt
- I would love to be a contestant so that I could help my daughter, who helps me pay off my bills.
- —Guest joyce k. williams
Why Play Game Shows
- To become a MILLIONAIRE of course! Because I think I can, got many things I want to do, the first is buy a home for my daughter and twin 2yr old grandkids.
- —Guest Jacqueline Simpson
I wanna be a contestant because...
- I've been dreaming of being on a game show since a wee little girl, starting with The Price is Right ,Jokers Wild, Wheel of Fortune, and now Don't Forget the Lyrics or Deal or No Deal. It's my dream. I think it would be the most exciting thing that could happen to me and of course I could really use the money. I also think that with my enthusiasm, the audience would want me to win. I think it would change my life for the better, my lifetime dream would come true!
- —Guest staceyqbert36
Why I Want to Play a Game Show
- To help my parents pay there debts off. They retired and these days it's hard to manage.
- —Guest susan sinanyan
- My wife recently had a liver transplant and is very sick from complications and was put back on the list for another tranplant. We have no more funds for me to stay by her.We desperately need help to keep me by her side. We have been together for 40 years and never been apart.
- —Guest BILL DILTS