Transfer paper bags from the floor to their podiums in this game. Do a few stretches before attempting Bite Me! Your back and legs are going to get quite a work out in a very short time.
Place five paper bags, cut to different heights, onto five different podiums using only your teeth.
- Five brown paper grocery bags
- Five tables or other objects that can be used as podiums
How to Play
If you successfully place all of the bags on the podiums within one minute, congratulations!
- You may only touch the ground with your feet. You can't use your hands or knees for balance.
- If you accidentally touch the ground with any other body part, you must release the bag to the floor, stand fully upright, and then resume the game.
- You cannot use the podiums for balance.
- If a bag falls off a podium before the end of the game, it must be placed back up.
- In order to succeed, all five bags must be sitting concurrently on their respective podiums.
Tips and Tricks
- Take care not to tip the bags over, as you aren't allowed to use your hands to stand it back up, and it will be more difficult to pick up with your teeth while lying on its side.
- Dont' rush by the podiums too quickly if there are bags on top, as you could accidentally knock them off.
The blueprint with video instructions for this game can be found at NBC.com.