Egg-balancing seems to be a common theme on Minute to Win It, and this game can be especially challenging.
Your task, should you choose to complete it, is to balance four raw eggs on top of four footballs, which are supported by tees. Get them all balanced simultaneously and you've succeeded.
- 4 football tees
- 4 standard-sized (NFL regulation) footballs
- 4 raw eggs
- Table or other flat, stable surface
How to Play
Set up the football tees on the table, equally spaced. Beside each one place a football and an egg.
When the one-minute timer starts, place a football in the first tee. Balance the egg on top, then move on to the second tee. Continue on until all four footballs are resting in the tees with eggs balanced on top.
- If an egg drops is can be picked up and reused provided it is not damaged. If the egg breaks, it's game over.
- All four football/egg combos must be freestanding and balanced concurrently for three seconds in order to win.
Tips and Tricks
- Eggs will balance best with the wide end down, but if you have trouble try balancing them sideways.
- The spot on the football where the seams intersect is the safest place to put the egg, provided you've rested it as straight as possible in the tee.
The blueprint with video instructions for this game can be found at NBC.com.