This is one of the easiest Minute to Win It games to practice, since it only requires a few common objects and little advance setup. It can be messy, however!
Your goal with this game is to end up with a free-standing tower consisting of four paper towel rolls and four eggs.
- Raw eggs (at least four)
- Four empty, standard-sized paper towel rolls
- Flat stable surface
How to Play
This one is really quite simple: when the timer starts, begin by standing a paper towel roll vertically on the table. Place an egg on top of the roll, and then keep alternating between paper towel rolls and eggs until your structure is complete. Finish the tower within 60 seconds to beat the game.
- The eggs must be raw.
- You must start with a paper towel roll followed by an egg, and you must continue this pattern for all four "layers" of the tower.
- To be successful, the tower must be free-standing for 3 seconds.
Tips and Tricks
- Make sure that you don't bend, rip, or crush the ends of the paper towel rolls.
- Try turning an egg or two upside down if your tower is getting wobbly.
The blueprint with video instructions for this game can be found at NBC.com.