All you need to do in this game is to hang wire coat hangers together, keeping the hooks out of the corners of the hangers above them.
In 60 seconds or less, hang six coat hangers from a rod, one underneath the other. Keep the hooks centered (or at least away from the corners) and you're golden.
- Some type of rod to hang the hangers from
- Six standard wire coat hangers
How to Play
This game is dead simple. When the clock starts, pick up your hangers. Hang one on the rod, and then hang the next one from the bottom of the first. Keep placing the hangers one under the the other until all of them are hung. As long as all of the hooks stay out of the corners of the hangers above them, you win.
- Only one hanger may be touching the rod.
- You may not bend or stretch the coat hangers.
- If a hook slides to the corner of a hanger, you can start over again.
Tips and Tricks
The only real trick to this game is the obvious one: keep the hooks centered as much as possible.
The blueprint with video instructions for this game can be found at NBC.com.