Test your control of your facial muscles with this simple Minute to Win It game!
Move one to three cookies from your forehead to your mouth without using your hands.
- Oreo cookies
How to Play
Face the Cookie is extremely simple - at least in theory. Sit in a chair with a plate of Oreo cookies beside you. Lean your head back and place a cookie in the center of your forehead. When the one-minute timer begins, use only your face to move the cookie from your forehead to your mouth.
This game can be played in the early stages of Minute to Win It with a single cookie, for a low dollar amount on the money ladder. Later in the game, the stakes are raised and contestants must successfully maneuver three cookies from forehead to mouth.
- Cookies must be placed in the middle of your forehead, not touching your eyebrows.
- You can tilt your head and move your face, but you cannot touch a cookie with your hands.
- The cookie mus remain in contact with your face, so you can't try to toss it from your forehead and catch it in your mouth.
- If a cookie falls before reaching your mouth, you must start over with a fresh cookie.
- The cookie must actually go in your mouth, held securely by your lips and/or teeth, to count.
Tips and Tricks
- Tilt your head in the opposite direction from the way you want the cookie to go, to provide stability.
- Use repetitive motions with your face muscles to slowly but steadliy move the cookie along.
- When you get the cookie close to your mouth, slowly and gently tilt your head to get it to its final deestination.
The blueprint with video instructions for this game can be found at NBC.com.