Wearing pantyhose on your head isn't just for bank robbers any longer. In Elephant March, you'll be donning a pantyhose trunk weighted down by a baseball, and attempting to knock over water bottles.
Wearing a pantyhose "trunk," walk a straight line and swing your head to knock over eight water bottles, four on each side.
- Eight full water bottles
- One pair of standard pantyhose
- One baseball
- Chalk or tape
How to Play
Using chalk or tape, mark a "center line" on the floor. Place a row of four bottles on each side, exactly four feet from the center line. Place the baseball into the foot of one leg of the pantyhose.
Before the timer starts, put the pantyhose over your head, with the empty leg tucked into your shirt and the leg containing the baseball swinging in front of you. The baseball should be resting on a table or other platform. Stand with one foot on either side of the center line.
Start the timer. Begin swinging the baseball back and forth using your body, while moving up the line. The object is to swing the ball far enough to knock all of the water bottles over. If you accomplish this before the one-minute timer is finished, you've succeeded.
- You may not use your hands to move the pantyhose, baseball, or bottles. All motion must be initiated with your body movement.
- Bottles can be knocked down in any order.
- If your foot crosses the center line, the game is over.
Tips and Tricks
- Start swinging the baseball slowly, gradually building up speed and distance. You'll have more control that way.
- Move along the line steadily, and try not to knock over the bottles out of order. You'll end up wasting time if you have to backtrack.
- The show uses colored water in the bottles, so if you want to be authentic you can do that as well.
The blueprint with video instructions for this game can be found at NBC.com.