Move three eggs into a target circle using a pizza box. If you're trying this at home, at least you'll get a pizza out of it!
Using an empty pizza box as a fan, move three eggs across the floor and into a marked target zone.
- Three eggs (raw, not hard-boiled)
- One empty 14" pizza box
How to Play
Place the eggs on the floor, far from the designated target area, spaced out several feet apart. Stand behind the egg in the middle with the pizza box in both hands, with the side that opens facing you.
Start the timer. Begin fanning one of the eggs towards the target area. When one egg is in the zone, move on to the next one. All three eggs must be stationary and inside the target area by the time the one-minute timer is finished in order to win.
- The pizza box may not be opened at any time during the game.
- An egg is considered to be in the target area as long as any part of its shell is touching the marked area.
- You may not touch the eggs with any body part, or with the pizza box.
- If an egg breaks or rolls off the stage, the game is over.
Tips and Tricks
This is one of those games that is tricky to practice at home, since we don't know the exact measurements to set it up. Practice using varied distances between the eggs and the collection zone, and use a small collection zone to ensure accuracy.
The blueprint with video instructions for this game can be found at NBC.com.