Drop coins, sink them into shot glasses at the bottom of fish bowls, and hear them clink!
Five shot glasses are resting at the bottom of five fish bowls filled with water. Your goal is to drop a quarter into each one of the shot glasses in 60 seconds.
- Five fish bowls
- Five standard sized, clear glass shot glasses
- Bowl of quarters
How to Play
To set up the game, place the shot glasses into the fish bowls and fill almost to the top with water. If the shot glasses are very light you may have to affix them to the bottoms of the bowls with a water-resistant adhesive. Place the five prepared bowls in a row.
To begin game play, start the timer. Grab the bowl of quarters and begin trying to drop them into the bowls so they will land in the shot glasses. Each shot glass must have at least one quarter inside it at the end of 60 seconds to win.
- Coins must be droped from a height of at least 36 inches above the bowl to qualify.
- You must hold the bowl of coins in one hand, and drop with the other.
Tips and Tricks
- Dropping the coins from a higher distance will result in the coins hitting the water faster and straighter.
- Drop the coins so that the edge hits the water, not the flat faces. This will give you less drift.
The blueprint with video instructions for this game can be found at NBC.com.