Dizzy Mummy is much like the popular kids Halloween game where guests wrap themselves in toilet paper to resemble a mummy.
In 60 seconds, you must wind an entire roll of toilet paper around your body by spinning.
- One standard-sized roll of toilet paper.
How to Play
- Start by standing with your arms outstretched to the sides. One end of the toilet paper roll should be clenched in one fist. Both hands must be clenched throughout the game.
- When the timer begins, start spinning! The toilet paper will unravel from the roll and wrap around your body.
- To win this game, the entire roll of toilet paper must be wrapped around your body without ripping, within one minute.
- The toilet paper must not rip.
- All squares that are not glued to the cardboard tube in the center of the toilet paper roll must be wrapped.
Tips and Tricks
- Practice by starting off slowly. It doesn't take much to tear the toilet paper squares, so you'll want to see how fast you can actually go without ripping it.
- The official rules don't specify the details of the toilet paper itself, so practice with single-ply, standard sized rolls to be on the safe side.
The blueprint with video instructions for this game can be found at NBC.com.