Cantagious uses three full soda cans and three empty soda cans, challenging the contestant to keep a steady hand in balancing them. It's trickier than it sounds!
Starting with three empty soda cans stacked in one hand, and three full soda cans stacked in the other, you must transfer the stacks from one hand to the other without using any other body parts or surfaces.
- 3 empty soda cans
- 3 full soda cans
- 2 wristbands, one red and one white
How to Play
If you want to stay true to the real game, the enpty cans should be white, and the full cans should be red. Put on the wristbands, and place the two stacks of cans in front of you so that you'll be picking up the red cans with the hand wearing the white wristband, and vice versa.
Begin the one-minute timer. Lift the stacks of cans, one in each hand, and begin moving them from one hand to the other. This can be accomplished by placing one stack on top of the other, moving your top hand up one can, and bringing the cans in the bottom hand to the top of the stack. Repeat this until you have swapped the stacks.
- Stand with your hands at your sides until the timer begins
- You may not let the cans touch your body or the table/podium - only your hands may touch the cans
- When the cans have been swapped successfully, they must remain standing in your hands for three consecutive seconds
- If one or more cans fall, or the cans touch your body or the table, the game is over
Tips and Tricks
- Don't grip the cans too tightly.
- Keep movements steady and fluid. If you're shaky, you'll move the liquid around in the full cans which will affect your balance.
The blueprint with video instructions for this game can be found at NBC.com.