It's the classic party faux pas - wearing a lampshade on your head. However, on Minute to Win It, that's your goal in this game. Rather than a few too many cocktails though, this time you'll be motivated by cash.
Place a lampshade on your head using only a fishing rod, while blindfolded, in 60 seconds or less.
- One lampshade
- One fishing rod
- One blindfold
How to Play
Start off blindfolded. Have someone dangle the lampshade from the fishing rod, and place it in one of your hands. Start the one-minute timer, and immediately begin trying to place the lampshade on your head.
- The lampshade must be resting on the contestant's head for 3 consecutive seconds to win.
- You cannot touch the lampshade with your hands.
- If the lampshade falls from the fishing rod, the game is over.
Tips and Tricks
- Take a couple of seconds to get a feel for the heft and balance of the lampshade before trying to maneuver it towards your head.
- It's easiest to get the lampshade hitting your forehead first, then sliding it up on top of your head.
The blueprint with video instructions for this game can be found at NBC.com.