The Battle of the Decades starts this week on Jeopardy!, as the first week of tournament play begins with the 1980s. 15 players from that decade will return to play once again.
The lineup for this week is as follows:
- Monday, February 3rd - India Cooper, Chuck Forrest, and Jim Scott
- Tuesday, February 4th - Leslie Frates, Leszek Pawlowicz, and Andrew Westney
- Wednesday, February 5th - Richard Cordray, Tom Nosek, and Leslie Shannon
- Thursday, February 6th - Phoebe Juel, Mark Lowenthal, and Frank Spangenberg
- Friday, February 7th - Tom Cubbage, Bob Verini, and Jeroma Vared
1990s week will air at the beginning of March, and 2000s week starts at the end of March - then the final round of the tourney plays out in May. I'm excited to see these players returning, and can't wait to see how it all plays out! For more information and lots of photos and video content, head over to the official Jeopardy! website.
Logo courtesy Sony Entertainment