1. Entertainment

Your suggestion is on its way!

An email with a link to:

was emailed to:

Thanks for sharing About.com with others!

Carrie Grosvenor

Brooke Burns to Host GSN's The Chase

By May 31, 2013

GSN has announced their host for the upcoming remake of the British hit game show The Chase, and it will be none other than Brooke Burns, who we all remember as the host of Dog Eat Dog.

The announcement also shares a bit more information: There will be three contestants battling The Beast in each hour-long episode. The Beast will be Mark Labbett, who you'll already be very familiar with if you've seen the original British version of the show. He's imposing both physically and mentally, and I'm thrilled to learn that he'll be The Beast on this side of the pond.

The Chase will air sometime this year on GSN, though a premiere date has not yet been set. This will be one to keep an eye on though, especially if you love trivia shows as much as I do!

Logo courtesy GSN

Comments

August 20, 2013 at 2:42 am
(1) wlk says:

Brooke Burns looks anorexic.. way to thin.. hurts to even look at her..

September 8, 2013 at 8:07 pm
(2) Patrice Leeson says:

Brooke Burns seems way too thin…eating disorder? I hope not wish the best for her but it is concerning……

September 12, 2013 at 12:54 pm
(3) PJ says:

What the heck happened to Brooke Burns? Two words….EAT SOMETHING!

December 10, 2013 at 11:23 pm
(4) Gabe says:

Brooke Burns looks mummified–skin stretched over bone. Very unattractive and scary.

January 6, 2014 at 12:36 am
(5) LillyDyott says:

There is no proof in site of the Beast answers. Are we to assume he answered correctly. I saw him on an insurance commercial just before he was on this show. As far as Brooke, she is pretty, but it could be anyone doing her job.

February 3, 2014 at 12:30 pm
(6) jo says:

love the show! I like it when ‘the beast’ gives his reasoning for some answers. Helps me to learn a few things more. Keep up good work; Brooke, how you treat the contestants is like welcoming someone into your home,,

Also, I like how polite ‘beastie’ is when he loses,, always compliments the players,, Keep up the good work, everyone!

February 9, 2014 at 12:24 pm
(7) eric says:

I enjoyed the first episodes but then Brooke Burns became a shrill cheerleader. Her attempt at counter balancing the Beast’s menace are overdone and really, really annoying. Remember, the contestants outnumber the Beast and have more time to come up with the answer in the Final Chase. Mark Labbett’s attitude is part of the game, if the players can’t handle it without Burns’ feeble stroking they don’t need to be there.

February 9, 2014 at 1:31 pm
(8) bernice fauth says:

Matt Lablatt needs to lose a lot of weight. I enjoy him and would hate to lose him to a heart attack or some other weight related ailment