1. Entertainment
Carrie Grosvenor

Who's Your Favorite Current Price is Right Model?

By November 4, 2009

Tomorrow's The Price is Right show marks its 7000th episode, so this week we're doing some Price-based polls, just for fun.

Yesterday I asked you who your favorite announcer is, and the results so far are pretty close!

Today, we're voting for our favorite current Price is Right model. The models have always been a big part of the show, and it's always great when we get to see a little bit of their personalities in addition to their good looks and fun outfits. And don't worry classic Price fans - tomorrow we'll be asking you to pick your favorite past model.

So which of these lovely ladies is your favorite? Go ahead and submit your vote!

Comments

November 5, 2009 at 11:07 am
(1) Myke25 says:

Well, if we’re just talking about the current 5 models, for me it’s a virtual tie between Rachel and Gwendolyn. They are both gorgeous and have killer smiles, but Gwendolyn’s legs are just incredibly hot! She wins my vote by a very attractive nose!

But if we’re talking about all-time favorite models, gotta go with Holly Hallstrom. If you look up “cute” in the dictionary, you’ll see her picture!
She really let her personality shine through.

And will Brandi ever return? I miss her.

February 27, 2010 at 1:52 pm
(2) Lisa says:

By far……..hands down……Brandi Sherwood. Where is she?

December 17, 2010 at 12:00 pm
(3) Bill says:

Why haven’t we seen Amber lately?
She is the most beautiful model you ever had.
Please bring her back to us.

March 15, 2011 at 12:22 pm
(4) Kato Lee says:

Currently if we incorporate the full body and not not just the faces, the leader is Gwendolyn, Manuela then Lanisha ect. However, if we go back to the Bob barker days, it is captain Jan, Holly ect.

July 12, 2013 at 1:13 pm
(5) junglist says:

Gwendolyn has wayyy to big of mouth and her huge boney thighs. Nasty. Amber is wayyy hotter

March 27, 2014 at 10:49 am
(6) Juanita Vidal says:

Dear Drew Carey, you are by far, the best gameshow personality on the #1 Gameshow in the world! I would like to know…Why is it that we no longer see the #1 Price Is Right MODEL in the world, and, according to your survey, is the highest rated model on your show. She is by far, the most attractive model you HAVE, so, why don’t we SEE HER MORE? Granted, Rachel is ok, but clearly you definitely have been giving her more air-time than your #1 MANUELA. Granted….from my name you might think I am of Spanish origin, however, I am not. So, there is no prejudice here. I’m sure I can speak for many of your fans (just look at your ratings and look at your past aired programming. In conclusion, I am very SAD when I turn on your magnificent show, and feel an air of “racism and/or favoritism” is going on at The Price is Right. Clearly, I don’t want to be forced to change the channel, but this hurts! Please bring MANUELA Back or certainly, give her more air time! YOUR FANS ARE WATCHING!

March 27, 2014 at 10:59 am
(7) Juanita Vidal says:

MANUELA IS YOUR BEST EVER!