1. Entertainment
Carrie Grosvenor

Upcoming Family Feud Tryouts

By August 5, 2009

It's been a summer full of game show casting calls and auditions, and we're showing few signs of slowing down! If you and your family have always wanted to be contestants on Family Feud, there are a couple of tryouts scheduled so far this month.

The first one takes place this Friday, August 7th, in Minneapolis/St. Paul at the Mall of America. For details, you can call 323-762-8467, or send an e-mail to minneapolis@familytryouts.com.

The next casting call will be in Phoenix, Arizona, on August 15th. Call the same number, or e-mail phoenix@familytryouts.com for more information.

If you're not near either of these two places, you can follow Family Feud on Twitter to get updates on future tryout locations, or apply the old fashioned way: How to Be a Contestant on Family Feud.

Logo courtesy Debmar Mercury

Comments

November 8, 2011 at 6:01 pm
(1) AUBREY MCGRAW says:

I WOULD REALLY LOVE TO BE ON THE FAMILY FUED MY FAMILY AND I HAVE ENDURED SO MUCH HEART ACHE IN THE LAST 3 YEARS WE HAVE LOST 5 FAMILYMEMBERS TO HORRIBLE DEATHS AND I THINK WE COULD USE SOME HAPPINESS IN OUR LIVES. I AM FROM CHICAGO AND IF YOU ARE HAVING CASTING CALLS HERE PLEASE E-MAIL ME.WE ALL HAVE BECOME DISTANT AND I WANT MY FAMILY BACK .AND THIS OPPURTUNITY JUST MIGHT BE WHAT WE NEED TO REALIZE THAT WE ARE NOT ONLY FAMILY ,BUT WE ARE A TEAM…THANK YOU

January 22, 2012 at 5:13 pm
(2) Victor Cuington Sr. says:

My family and I would love to be contestants on Family Feud. The economy has hit hard here in our home and we need a financial break. We would love to be the chosen one’s to participate on the Family Feud.

Thanks so much

February 3, 2012 at 11:11 am
(3) Lee Reed says:

We did try out in Dallas this past week, and now wait to find out if we are accepted. The family had so much fun and it was such a great experience that even if we are not picked it was well woth the effort of geting to the city to do this. We will speak of the fun we had forever.

I have an incurable disease and right now feel pretty good- it has been a dream to be on this show for years and I like Steve even better than Richard Dawson when I first started watching it. So I remain hopeful even though I do better with correct answers from my recliner than I did at the audition

I encourage others to try out- it is a the best fun fued life can offer!

February 25, 2012 at 8:54 pm
(4) Kathleen says:

I have no sad stories I want o share but I have plenty if you want them. I just want my family to play Family Fued 2 brothers myself and my 2 sisters.

August 27, 2012 at 6:36 pm
(5) Sheila coleman says:

Been a fan of family feud for years always dreamed of being a contestant so I would love to get that chance mn

January 11, 2013 at 7:31 pm
(6) Deb Garrison says:

My family has been through way to much in 2012! Both my mom(very unexpected) and my husbands mom! Plus with the financial aspect we would love to have a really fun experiance with a fantastic show and a very hilarios host! We are a very funny family always making fun of each other so I feel this would cheer everyone up!
Sincerely
Deb Garrison
770-888-7030
678-907-6584
Sorry internet is too old to receive e-mails!! Love ya Steve!

January 15, 2013 at 11:13 pm
(7) Etta Boyd says:

Hi, my name is Etta Boyd, and my family and i would love to be on your show!! we love the show and we watch every day we don’t miss it. your host is one of our fantastic comedy star’s. and we have loved this show for year’s and year’s…and we would to have the chance to be on the show…thank’s and god bless.

February 8, 2013 at 6:16 pm
(8) Shakyrs says:

My family and I would really love to be on the show when will try outs be in va

February 11, 2013 at 3:45 pm
(9) Sharon Bryles says:

I have eight siblings and we lost out Dear Mother to cancer last year. She was our last parent living. So far it has been a tough journey for everyone. Our family has always been very close, but it seems as if we are somewhat distant now. I have been a Family Feud fan for many years. My husband is always joking with me about watching the show everyday after work on the GSN channel. Steve Harvey always makes me laugh and he is such an inspiration I would Love to meet him in person. I enjoyed his books, movie, talk show etc. Think like a Man is on demand this month and my daughter has been watching it everyday (I think she’s learning a lot). I’ll never forget when Steve hosted TBN for the first time. What a real and sincere heart he possess. Nevertheless, my family could use some joy and happiness to try and cover the void from the lost of our mother. Please let me know when you will be in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks and God Bless!