1. Entertainment
Carrie Grosvenor

'Wheel of Fortune' Giving Away 50K a Day!

By January 21, 2008

Wheel of Fortune sure knows how to celebrate their 25th anniversary in style! Starting February 4th, they're giving away two prizes of $25,000 each every weeknight until February 29th. That's a total of one million dollars!

The best part of the "Thanks a Million" contest is that you don't have to be a lucky contestant on the show to win. These prizes are being awarded to fans and viewers just like you and me. All you have to do to enter is join the Wheel Watcher's Club before February 10th to get your unique Spin ID number. Then, watch the show each night to see if your number is drawn. If you see your number come up (and I sure hope you do!), head over to Wheel of Fortune website and enter your number in the spot provided. You must verify your number at the website within 24 hours of seeing it on air, otherwise you risk forfeiting your prize.

Existing Wheel Watcher's Club members are automatically entered, so make sure to log in before February 4th to get your Spin ID number. Good luck!

Photo courtesy CBS

Comments

February 6, 2008 at 7:54 pm
(1) mary says:

I’ve joined the wheel watcher club but lost my number. Can you help me? I think It might have been shown to night 2/6/2008

February 12, 2008 at 7:20 pm
(2) Judy Kosiba says:

I have an old spin I.D. from 02/06 and have
since switched my e-mail address 3 times.

Do I have to enter the WWC all over again ??
My address at that time was auntiej@comcast.net

Please advise.

February 14, 2008 at 9:35 pm
(3) Betty E. Harper says:

When filling out the application for a spin ID
number, I gave my correct username and password, it kept telling me that it was incorrect, now I do know my username and password. I am not a dummy

February 14, 2008 at 11:39 pm
(4) gameshows says:

Sorry you’re all having troubles – I’ve tried to send advice by e-mail where I could.

Good luck!

October 12, 2008 at 2:50 pm
(5) Dorothy G. Voelker says:

I have misplaced my wheel number, how can I find out what it is.

Please advise me of the number. Thank you.

January 8, 2009 at 2:54 pm
(6) Donna Keller says:

I have lost or misplassed my id # can you help me find it,I think I remenber parts of it and it may have been picked 01/07/09.

January 9, 2009 at 1:43 pm
(7) Dave says:

@Donna: This post is from the sweepstakes a year ago.

Plus, Carrie said herself, “I’m not affiliated with Wheel of Fortune or the Wheel Watcher’s Club in any way. If you’re having problems, try finding a contact form or e-mail address at the official website, and get in touch with them.”

January 9, 2009 at 2:00 pm
(8) Carrie says:

Dave’s right Donna – this one is last year’s sweeps for Wheel of Fortune.

They’re running one now though, giving away $5,000 a day through June. Details are here:

Wish I could help with the Spin ID numbers, but that’s something you’ll have to take up with the good folks at the Wheel Watcher’s Club.

Good luck!

April 29, 2009 at 7:47 pm
(9) jude boaatmun says:

i have misplaced my number for the drawingss. would you please ssend it to my e–mail? thank you

April 30, 2009 at 3:02 pm
(10) jude boatmun says:

i lost my number and i think they showed it lasst night on 4–29-09. please let me know if i am aa winner….thank you, jude boatmunn

May 1, 2009 at 12:27 am
(11) gameshows says:

Jude, thanks for visiting. You’ll have to head over to the Wheel of Fortune website for this though – once again, I’m not affiliated with the show or the Wheel Watcher’s Club in any way whatsoever.

February 3, 2010 at 5:32 pm
(12) Jean M Green says:

How can I verify that you still have my Spin ID# in your system. I have been registered for a long time and the numbers that come up aren’t even similar to mine?

May 10, 2010 at 7:58 pm
(13) Marilyn A Sikonia says:

I got a number in 1-9-2006 2:15:57 Central standard time and at that time my email was
charmarsik@aol.com since than I have lost my number . now I think it was called on May10, 2010
can you help me????

January 1, 2011 at 3:08 pm
(14) Pat says:

My computer was broken for a couple of months. I received a new one for Christmas and have been trying to log back in but my account is locked. It keeps saying that my Spin ID number is incorrect.

October 30, 2013 at 12:03 pm
(15) Robert Spaul says:

My acc.is locked.why.?

November 2, 2013 at 9:48 am
(16) pat salair says:

why is my account locked as of oct 30 2013

January 15, 2014 at 8:04 pm
(17) Penny says:

I misplaced my Spin ID number and it might have been showed on Wheel of Fortune. How do I find out my number?

February 4, 2014 at 8:27 pm
(18) Sandi Bercot says:

I signed up a few years ago under a different e-main address. I can’t remember the number assigned me. How can I get it?

February 24, 2014 at 7:45 pm
(19) Carol Wrobleski says:

I had my phone number changed since i signed up and , and can’t locate my spin number and my number might have been picked tonight, could you let me know .